Adding Argus Flow Capture to the Cuckoo Sandbox

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Sun Jun 22 14:37:57 EDT 2014

The cuckoo sandbox already has the ability to use tcpdump to capture traffic
between the sandbox and the network and Argus is very good about digesting
pcap files but I thought that I would try to create a native Argus
capability and for reasons that I can't understand, it worked.

The attached document has the specifics.

Carter, please feel free to add this to the distribution but you probably
need to look at, and modify  the boilerplate at the top of the Argus.py
module

--Dave