ra filter of llc packets

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 23 18:05:22 EDT 2014

So the tests revealed that one of the options work, but that's all.
This seemed to generate correct data:

   ra -r file -N o5-10

What is very unexpected is that this:

   ra -r file -N 5-10

which counts input records (the previous one counted output records)
failed to produce anything.

Any chance you can share this file ????  If not, can you run the same
tests, but with something like -D6 set, so we can see the debug messages ??

My first reaction was that the #2 record in the file was either
corrupted and couldn’t be parsed, or it generated a fault when
we tried to print it.  But your tests don’t really indicate
that at all …

Would be nice to debug the file if possible.

Carter