rastream stopped processing

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 8 11:05:54 EDT 2014

Did radium stop collecting or sending ??  We’ve got some
reports on reliable connection failure, so it maybe your
rastream() disconnected and didn’t reconnect ????

check out your system log /var/log/messages /var/log/system.log
to see if radium complained about the client going away, or if
radium stopped reading.  If radium is still running you can just
connect to it, to see if its transmitting anything.

If there is a problem, and you’ve compiled with symbols in (.devel),
then attach to radium with gdb() and look to see if any of the
threads have terminated.

(gdb) attach pid.of.radium
(gdb) info threads
(gdb) thread 1
(gdb) where
(gdb) thread 2
(gdb) where

etc ….. may not be exact syntax, but its something like that.
With all the various end systems using clang and lldb, I’m kind
of schizophrenic on debugging right now.

Carter