ARGUS and Endace(re: Emulex) DAG Cards

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 14:36:48 EST 2014

Hi James,

If I'm remembering correctly, Endace provides a custom libpcap, is that
correct? If so, you would just need to compile argus against that libpcap
and then use argus directly on the stream...Of course, you could also
generate pcaps and run argus against them in a scripted fashion, which
might be good for your workflow, but you'd lose the realtime options of the
various clients...Just depends on what you want to do! :)

Cheers,

Jesse

--
Jesse Bowling