Delay metric for RTP

Reynum reynum2 at free.fr
Thu Dec 18 08:02:36 EST 2014

Hello,

I begin with Argus and I have to get some information on a RTP and SIP flow.

For the moment I have two VoIP client on two distinct computers with the command

argus -P 561 -d launch on it

On a third machine I have

ra -S ip1:561 -w trafic_phone_1.out
ra -S ip2:561 -w trafic_phone_2.out

At the moment I generate graphs with

ragraph sjit djit -M 1s -r trafic_phone_1.out -t time1:time2 -title
"jitter1" -w jitter.png -- rtp

ragraph sloss dloss -M 1s -r trafic_phone_1.out -t time1:time2 -title
"loss1" -w loss.png -- rtp

ragraph sploss dploss -M 1s -r trafic_phone_1.out -t time1:time2 -title
"ploss1" -w ploss.png -- rtp

ragraph sload dload -M 1s -r trafic_phone_1.out -t time1:time2 -title
"load1" -w load.png

For both VoIP stations.

It works but I need the delay metric and I don't find on the wiki how to get it.

Another  question : is it possible to get SIP information with ra ?

Could you help me, plz?
Regards.