Direction issues

John T. Myers myersj0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 14:43:35 EST 2014

Yes, 3.0.8.

It looks like an issue with rasqlinsert()

I ran a: ra -S 127.0.0.1 port 445 saddr sport daddr dport proto dir

The flows look like they correct themselves on the ra output, but are still being inserted into MySQL incorrectly, I can confirm this by comparing the ‘stime’ fields as they are the same.

So to correct this into rasqlinsert should I take all of the options I’m currently feeding into rasqlinsert, such as the “-s” fields and use them with ra instead? And then pipe that output into rasqlinsert?