argus[-clients]-3.0.8 on the development server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Aug 19 17:16:58 EDT 2014

Hey /Elof,
Hey I just uploaded what should be the final version
of argus-clients-3.0.8.tar.gz.  Now all the code is
done, new man pages, etc…  I think its complete, but
if you can take a look at it that would be great !!!!

I have to put the new manpages up on the server, and
then we can be done ???  Maybe tomorrow ...

Carter