ARGUS Binary Size

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Thu Aug 7 23:50:43 EDT 2014

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by config files that hang
around waiting for a trusting soul.

I suggest that you try adding ­X as the first item in your command line just
to be sure that someone, sometime didn¹t configure /etc/argus to capture
2048 bytes of user data or something else that takes up space.

‹Dave