new clients-3.0.7.25 on the server

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 30 18:32:59 EDT 2014

Gentle people,
I’ve just uploaded argus-clients-3.0.7.25 to the server:
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz

This fixes a number of problems, on the list and others, and
should be up to snuff, so to speak.

Of particular interest is a fix for some geo labeling bugs
that cropped up, where we would have poor tree insertion..
the data was good, but the tree was not well constructed.

All filtering issues should be resolved.  I do need to point
out that with negative values in filters, that you should
use the double dash “ — “ as the command line / filter
separator, so that any dashes in the filter to represent
negative (or ranges which is on the list for implementation)
are not parsed as additional options by getopt().

Please grab and test, and if you find anything, holler !!!!
Thanks for all the help,