AS Number filtering

James Grace jgrac002 at fiu.edu
Fri Apr 18 15:21:12 EDT 2014

Hey Carter,

Here's the output. Looks like it can't find the GeoIP library.

[root at coralreef bin]# ldd /usr/local/bin/ralabel

linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fffa59b3000)

libm.so.6 => /lib64/libm.so.6 (0x000000351ec00000)

libpthread.so.0 => /lib64/libpthread.so.0 (0x000000351e800000)

libGeoIP.so.1 => not found

libz.so.1 => /lib64/libz.so.1 (0x000000351f400000)

libc.so.6 => /lib64/libc.so.6 (0x000000351e000000)

/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000000351dc00000)

-james