AS Number filtering

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Apr 18 10:48:05 EDT 2014

Hey James,
The trick is your ralabel.conf file, and if you have any GeoIP
support compiled into your clients.

Is ARGUS_GEOIP defined in your clients ./include/argus_config.h file?

    $ fgrep ARGUS_GEOIP ./include/argus_config.h
    #define ARGUS_GEOIP /**/

If you don’t see the above, what does configure say about geoip ???

    $ ./configure | fgrep -i geoip

Carter