Using argus with netmap

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Apr 14 10:26:45 EDT 2014

Hey Russ,
Yes, Harika @ gloriad.org has done quite a bit of argus +
netmap.  Her argus is pretty much vanilla with just a few
mods.

Definitely try argus linking to the netmap libpcap interface.
It will definitely work.  My understanding is that there is
some inefficiency, but out of the box argus should perform
up to 3.x+Gbps.

Harika is on the list, I believe, so possibly she can help
out if you have any problems.

Carter