heartbleed patterns ?

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:47:41 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,

You would need to have this section in your argus.conf/command line in
order to be generating application byte metrics (which pcr is based on):

# Argus can be configured to generate metrics that include
# the application byte counts as well as the packet count
# and byte counters.
#
# Commandline equivalent   -A
#