Filtering on pcr ratios

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:39:50 EDT 2014

Hello,

I was attempting to filter on pcr ratios and encountered two issues.

*) I cannot seem to filter for negative values

# ra -R 07 -s pcr -N o10 - tcp and pcr lte "-0.1"

this prints help, as do all situations where I quote, escape, etc. Is it
possible to filter on a negative value?

*) I get non-matching values when filtering for values less than zero:

# ra -R 07 -s pcr -N o10 - tcp and pcr lte 0.000000
   PCRatio
  1.000000
  1.000000
 -0.857742
 -0.556561
 -0.580071
 -0.000806
  1.000000
 -0.434112
 -0.233966
 -0.509885

Although only values of exactly "1.00000" show up in this output, if I look
at more records there are quite a few positive values that are less than
1.00000.

Am I trying to do something unsupported? I assumed that I could filter on
pcr, but perhaps not?

Cheers,

Jesse

--