RA_PRINT_LABELS not respected?

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:58:11 EDT 2014

I wanted to turn off column headers for my argus output, and tried this
(from the rarc file):

# Most ra* clients are designed to print argus records out in ASCII,
# with each client supporting its own output formats.  For ra() like
# clients, this variable will generate column headers as labels.
# The number is the number of lines between repeated header output.
# Setting this value to zero (0) will cause the labels to be printed
# once.  If you don't want labels,  then comment this line out or
# delete it.
#
#RA_PRINT_LABELS=0

Unfortunately, commenting out this line did not turn off headers. Other
changes in this file were respected. Is this a bug, or has the method for
turning off headers changed? I would actually like to be able to turn this
off via command line if possible, but rarc works as well...

Cheers,

Jesse

--
Jesse Bowling