argus-clients-3.0.7.16 now available

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Sat Sep 28 13:10:33 EDT 2013

Carter,

This version looks pretty good. I've been hammering on rasqlinsert and it
looks very stable. I have seen two problems:

1 - If .rarc is set to only translate proto then using :n in ratop and
setting the value to all or port does not get the port names to display.
Setting it to all will do the hostname translation but not port. If .rarc
is set to port, then it all works
2 - If I specify any of the GeoIP labeling options then radium seg faults.
I downloaded the latest libraries and data files from MaxMind and rebuild
the clients, but no luck. As far as ldd can tell, I am linked with the
correct library. If you need me to, I can do some debugging on this later
today.

A nit, but not really a problem - dmac and smac have the NetFlow port
index numbers but it looks like you may be doing hton conversion on the
value so the display is a bit odd. I get 00:00:00:00:03:00  for port index
3

--Dave