argus-clients-3.0.7.16 now available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Sep 26 23:32:36 EDT 2013

Gentle people,
New clients are on the development server, which fixes all known bugs,
well, at least the ones that I'm aware of that needed to be fixed.
However, if you download the code, and your problem is not resolved,
please holler, as I'd like to get the code ready for stable release.

   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz

This version has failed and now passed a large number of memory tests,
as we had a serious stack corruption problem after fixing the big label
merging and processing bugs a few weeks back.

Lots of little nits are now working, and of course, filtering and sorting
with -0.0 as a valid value, are now working.

I still need to work on ranonymize() performance, and followup on SQL
database performance issues.

And then on to argus-3.0.7.5….

Hope all is most excellent, and thanks for all the help !!!!!