Do you know how to read a pcap file continuously?

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Thu Sep 19 15:28:58 EDT 2013

On Virtualbox you can create an internal network interface that will only
"speak" with other virtualbox instances. I have a few configurations where I
run one VM that runs a Linux instance with radium and all of the argus
clients. Argii on other VMs provide data to radium for subsequent
disposition.

--Dave