Do you know how to read a pcap file continuously?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Sep 18 13:34:52 EDT 2013

Hey Jim,
Oh, all opinions matter !!!   Since I have no personal use for this feature, I should be the last one to make a suggestion.

And responding to Harry's email, while having a guide is really great, I have absolutely no time to find out what Perl does, so someone needs to describe it if we're going to make it work.

One good thing though, the prototype does work, and I can see how some people would like it.

Carter