Label issues with last week's release

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 3 13:09:11 EDT 2013

Hey Dave,
This is what I get for the two filters…

thoth:common carter$ ra -r * -b - not src co ZZ
(000) ldh      dsr[19][4]
(001) jeq      #0x0             jt 4	jf 2
(002) jeq      #0x5a5a          jt 3	jf 4
(003) ret      #0
(004) ret      #150

thoth:common carter$ ra -r * -b - src co ZZ
(000) ldh      dsr[19][4]
(001) jeq      #0x0             jt 4	jf 2
(002) jeq      #0x5a5a          jt 3	jf 4
(003) ret      #150
(004) ret      #0

So this looks right, on Mac OS X 10.8.4 with gcc i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2 (GCC) 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 5658) (LLVM build 2336.11.00).  Load the 16-bit value 4 bytes into the COCODE DSR, and if not zero, compare with "ZZ".

And, the filters works fine on this and all the 64-bit Linux's I have.
Are you on a 32-bit machine?

Carter