Count ARP packets under ARP poisoning attacks

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 18 10:20:37 EST 2013

Hey Raphael,
I have found a bug in ARP flow generation that I’ve corrected
in argus-3.0.7.5.  Seems to be very recent bug, and something
that is easy to correct in the clients, so all the data is
still good.  Any chance I can get some packets that represent
your ARP poisoning attack so I can make sure that the fix
fixes the problem you reported ????

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter