client changes for packet duplication counters

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Nov 4 23:33:59 EST 2013

Gentle people,
In my testing I found that I couldn’t effectively add
the new dup metrics to the existing DSR set and be backward
compatible for all client operations, so I’m going to hold
off on a client release with that type of change.

At this point I’d like to make a call to freeze changes
to get ready for an argus and client release.  As soon
as that is out, then I’ll do the dups modifications correctly.

Sorry for any confusion.
If there are changes/fixes that you would like done, please
get those in ASAP so that we can get argus-3.0.8 out the door.

Thanks !!!!!!