Additional rasqlinsert information

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue May 14 11:32:26 EDT 2013

Hey Dave,
Yes, any data that was generated through RMON aggregation that had a non-default
aggregation model, that included the " proto " field, would have expressed the problem.

Popped up in argus-clients-3.0.7.5, I believe, but should be fine now.

Also in this release, you can do filtering and sorting based on the ABR metric.
We discovered that floating point parsing in the compiler was broken, but that
is now fixed, so a filter like:

   ra - abr -0.0

now works.  We also found out that some getopt() implementations, have moved
to using " -- " as the end of options indicator, so if you use a negative token in
the filter, and you get a syntax error, it maybe that you need to add another dash
to the end of your options.  As a result, in the above example, you may have to do this.

   ra -- abr -0.0

Holler if you find anything that looks unexpected,

Carter