normalized appbyte ratio

John Gerth gerth at graphics.stanford.edu
Fri May 3 21:13:01 EDT 2013

I'm a bit confused... -0.0 is required by IEEE 754 which is why I thought it appropriate as it avoids any conversion.
Do floating point values in binary argus records use something other than IEEE 754?

If -0.0 is a problem, I'd want to think some more about whether to encode 0/0 as +/-inf

Also not sure what's meant by "rather than sending the appbyte data" as
this is just an additional metric.

John Gerth      gerth at graphics.stanford.edu  Gates 378   (650) 725-3273