Strange rasqlinsert problem

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Sun Jun 30 21:18:56 EDT 2013

Using racluster I get the results that I expect. One additional comment
based on your explaination of matrix, the redacted X is 153 making  that
address larger than 5.161.164.145  so that address should be the destination
not the source. It looks as if all the swaps are happening except for the
addresses themselves.

--Dave