ragraph issue

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 24 10:44:08 EDT 2013

Hey Rahimeh,
What version of the software are you running?

If you are running argus-clients-3.0.7.x, the developers version,
you need to set this line in any rarc file that ragraph()
may be using (such as ~/.rarc).

RA_GENERATE_BIN_MAR_RECORDS=no

This is a temporary issue, and will go away in the next update.

If you are running argus-3.0.6.x, then please run ragraph with
the --debug switch, which should generate a lot of debug
information.   Send the debug output, and we'll figure it out.

Carter