Time window issue

Rahimeh Khodadadi rahimeh.khodadadi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 11:29:42 EDT 2013

Hi carter,

I want to classify my data with time window, but in output of racluster or
rabines for every time label is one IPaddress.
My means is that some IPaddress with all features that their arrival times
within 1-5 be grouped in one cluster, and another group IPaddresses that
their stimes are in 5-10s be second cluster.

--
With Best Regards
Rahimeh Khodadadi