ra / racluster - filter on TCP options

David Edelman dedelman at iname.com
Fri Jun 7 14:52:43 EDT 2013

Carter,

I think that we once discussed tcp and udp options and that they were
somehow stored as a long bitmask which accommodated both combinations of
options as well as the possibility of locally defined options. If this is
the case, would it make sense to do something based on the assigned option
number or equivalent name allowing for both options specified and not
specified e.g.:

ra - tcpopt mss and not syn

ra - tcpopt mss and not tcpopt 0x1a

--Dave