Some Thoughts on Labels

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 7 13:26:42 EDT 2013

Hey David,
Can we add raservices() labeling to radium()?……. Yes. that is
really easy to do, but I'll have to code it in (turn it on).

Not sure how to point our embedded resolver at another server,
or resolver configuration.  We use getnamebyaddr(), and some
extensive scheduling logic so that we can be non-blocking
if we want to be.  If there is a way to get that routine to
use an alternate resolver, I'll add it.

Carter