racluster.conf problems

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jun 3 11:05:59 EDT 2013

Hey Rafael,
The assignment of the stream's concept of time had been commented out.
Probably to debug something…..  If you edit your copy of ./common/argus_util.c,
to remove the block comment delimiters on lines 21920 and 21927, and
recompile, all should be much better.

Here is a patch:

diff -r argus-clients-3.0.7.10/common/argus_util.c clients/common/argus_util.c
21920d21919
< /*
21927d21925
< */
21928a21927

When you do this, if something else break's, holler.  It shouldn't break anything
else, but you never know.  Programs that are sensitive to real time and stream
time, such as rastream(), rasplit(), rasqlinsert() and rabins() may be effected, but
all was well when I checked mine out.

Carter