racluster.conf problems

Rafael Barbosa rrbarbosa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 08:49:58 EDT 2013

Hi Carter,

I am having problems using the racluster() the latest version (3.0.7.10).
For some reason it seems not to be doing any aggregation if a pass a
configuration file with the "-f" option.
My test is very simple:

ra -L-1 -r flows.argus | wc -l
                                           3047296
racluster -f ~/config/racluster.conf -L-1 -r flows.argus | wc
3047296

Now if I run the same command using the latest stable version (3.0.6):

racluster -f ~/config/racluster.conf -L-1 -r flows.argus | wc -l
238370

The contents of ~/config/racluster.conf:
#Filter:every record, no record status output, record time out 5min
filter="" status=0 idle=300

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Rafael Barbosa
http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~barbosarr