rabins() always shows MAR, or at least it shows records with a `seq` of 0

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 17:07:01 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am running rabins with:

`rabins -M hard noman time 5s -B 5s -S 127.0.0.1:561 -s seq ltime
saddr daddr sload dload srate drate - port 3389`

It displays records with a `seq` of 0.

My ~/.rarc does have `RA_GENERATE_BIN_MAR_RECORDS=yes`, but I was
under the impression that if I provide `-M noman` that this would
disable the printing of management records always.

I do notice that if I set `RA_GENERATE_BIN_MAR_RECORDS=no` in the
~/.rarc that records with `seq` of 0 do not print.

Other than:

argus-clients: 3.0.7.11
argus: 3.0.6.1

rabins() also seems to segfault under the same invocation.  What can I
do to troubleshoot this problem?  A little bit of gdb after compiling
with debugging support?

Thanks,

Matt