Why sas das feature in rasqlinsert doesnot work?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 23 10:23:26 EDT 2013

I apologize, but why is it that you show up only a few weeks ago, and now everything is urgent ?
This is a developers mailing list, not a " I can't read the manual " list.

Please try to learn how to use the tools before bombarding the list with your requests for training.

You did not show what IP addresses have 0 AS numbers, I will presume that the feature works.

Carter