Why sas das feature in rasqlinsert doesnot work?

Rahimeh Khodadadi rahimeh.khodadadi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 08:28:52 EDT 2013

I solve the problem by this command, but still the value of  sas, dasare
zero?????

argus -r pcaped.pcap  -F /dev/null  -w - | ralabel -f ralabel.conf -r - -w
- -s  +sas +das | rasqlinsert -r - -w mysql://root@localhost/argus/a  -s
stime ltime dur srcid flgs proto saddr sport dir daddr dport pkts bytes
state spkts dpkts sbytes dbytes  das sas

--
With Best Regards
Rahimeh Khodadadi