Why sas das feature in rasqlinsert doesnot work?

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 08:26:23 EDT 2013

As far as I know, consider adding the labels sas and das in-line...
Meaning, if you connect to the argus probe with radium, configure radium to
label sas and das, then connect clients to radium.  radium acts as a sort
of buffer handler for things such as transferring argus data over the
network.

Or you can use ralabel to connect to argus, then use stdout of ralabel to
stdin of rasqlinsert.

On Jul 22, 2013, at 8:12 AM, Rahimeh Khodadadi <rahimeh.khodadadi at gmail.com>