Fwd: Why the pcap file time different with argus file?

Matt Brown matthewbrown at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 10:33:17 EDT 2013

The time values are floats of unix time.  Use a function to convert them...

Read docs on...
Mysql's: unix_timestamp(), str_to_date()

Excel: you can use cell formatting.

The date and time are stored as a float of unix time.

Hope this helps.

Matt.

On Jul 16, 2013, at 7:28 AM, Rahimeh Khodadadi <rahimeh.khodadadi at gmail.com>