Strange rasqlinsert problem

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jul 1 08:32:16 EDT 2013

Hey Dave,
Can you send files that demonstrate your problem ?  If its just 2 files, each
with one record, what you think is correct, and not correct, that would be
great !!!  I need to compare the values of the ARGUS_DIRECTION bit in
the ARGUS_FLOW_DSR header, to see who/what has screwed up.
We may have swapped the flow descriptors and only some of the metrics/
attributes.

Carter