grouping incoming http requests by subnet?

Jesse Bowling jessebowling at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:37:00 EST 2013

That works like a champ (to generate a single minute's output):

# grep STATUS /etc/argus.conf
# ARGUS_FLOW_STATUS_INTERVAL seconds, as long as there is
ARGUS_FLOW_STATUS_INTERVAL=5

# rabins -S 10.10.10.10:561 -B 10s -M time 1m -m saddr/24 daddr/24 proto -w
- - tcp and port 80 |rasort -m trans -N 25 -s stime dur trans saddr dir
daddr spkts dpkts sbytes dbytes
<snip for output>

So could this sort of data be replicated in ratop? I imagine if one wants
to look at this data regularly, one would want more than a minutes worth...
:)

Cheers,

Jesse

--