Keystroke detection

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 22 17:25:40 EST 2013

Hey David,
Read the paper that describes the algorithm.
   http://fodava.gatech.edu/files/reports/FODAVA-10-21.pdf

Basically its an inter-packet arrival rate test, as there needs to be a rhythm
that is somewhat variable, within certain speeds, that have a corresponding
" echo " reply like return traffic.   Its not that they are packets that are encrypted,
you can configure it to test any TCP connection, whether its SSH or not.

Carter