Possible bug(s) with labels and .rarc

Craig Merchant cmerchant at responsys.com
Tue Jan 22 16:09:29 EST 2013

Yeah, my radium.conf file has the following:

RADIUM_CLASSIFIER=yes
RADIUM_CLASSIFIER_FILE=/usr/local/argus/ralabel.conf

If I want to use something like rabins or rasplit to connect to radium and write binary flow records to disk, is it considered the best practice to have radium do it or is it better to add labels with ralabel when those files are going to be displayed or processed?

All I've done is done ./configure, make, make install for the 3.0.6 clients.  How can I control whether ralabel extends labels or not?

I put a copy of all the relevant config files in the spreadsheet I sent you if you need to reproduce my environment.

Thanks!