Sending Argus Data to ArcSight

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Jan 14 12:01:27 EST 2013

Hey John,
The design of argus's data flow architecture would want you to implement some form of
near real-time analytic in something like radium, which would add a label that indicated
your state (" rogue server ", " rogue server with data "), and then you configure the
Smart Connector to attach to the radium, with a filter for " rogue ", and whatever you
were looking for.  Voila, it goes into arcsight, printing the label as a field.

I can help you with this type of radium.  It already does labeling, it just needs some additional
" Streaming Analytics " support  to provide the flexibility to change analytics.

If you care to work on this on the list, I'm game !!!!

Carter