Argus vs. DDoS

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Feb 21 05:03:40 EST 2013

Hey Jesper,
I don't know.  I did the support when the feature came out, but haven't paid much attention to it in a while, but others use it a bit.

By using the -S option, you set the active status queue timeout.  That may solve all the problems, but if not, tweak the other timers in the conf file.  TCP is the biggest issue, as it has the longest timeouts.

Hope all is most excellent,

Carter