rasqlinsert daily database tables

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Dec 4 07:08:32 EST 2013

Hey Ricardo,
Grab a copy of the developers clients version 3.0.7.18 where a lot of bugs have been fixed.
   http://qosient.com/argus/dev/argus-clients-latest.tar.gz.

This version will become 3.0.8, hopefully soon.
When there are " % "s in the table name, the record contents become the source of time for generating the destination table name.

All looks like it should work.  If you have problems with 3.0.7.18 send email !!!!

Carter

Sent from my iPad