ArgusWriteOutSocket(0xd40bb1e0) max queue exceeded 500001

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 23 13:21:40 EDT 2013

Sorry for the delayed response (I thought I had responded...my bad).
To run radium in the foreground under gdb(), on a remote system,
log off and then come back and get back to radium, use screen().

screen() is not hard to use, so if its on your system, run your radium
under gdb(), without daemon mode, in a screen window.  You can go
away and come back anytime to see how its doing.  Once it dies,
you'll be where you want to be, so to speak.

So with respect to zlib, its whether the ./configure program finds the
library.  in your ./config.log you'll find the results of the tests for
where is zlib.  More than likely, its not finding either of these libraries.

The latest clients should have the --without-examples directive.  Do
a " ./configure --help " to see if its there.

All clients need the zlib, in order to process ARGUS_EVENTS, which
can be compressed.  You may need to put in some links in /usr/lib, or
/usr/local/lib so programs can find them if they are installed in funky
places.

Carter