new argus-clients-3.0.7.14 on the server

el draco eldraco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 18:31:40 EDT 2013

Hi carter and list.

I just tried the new argus racluster 3.0.7.14 with my large dataset
and I got the segfault again.

racluster -f racluster.conf.segfault -r argus.file.test
Segmentation fault

Sorry for not sending the argus.file.test to the list, I'm only
sending it to Carter so he can debug the error.
I'm not sending an anonymized version (with ranonymize) because the
segfault does NOT occur if I ranonymize the dataset.

Again it seems to depend on the number of flows read along with the
size of the filter and size of the label.

If you need more tests just tell me.

Thanks a lot!
sebas