Segmentation fault error in racluster 3.0.7.7 and 3.0.7.9

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Aug 19 11:08:31 EDT 2013

Hey Sebastian,
Looking at the file you sent, it has been mangled a number of times.
Some records don't have a flow descriptor, so no protocol, no addresses,
when they have addresses they are all /8 CIDR addresses, and many
of the records don't have any metrics in them at all, or the metrics
are non-sensical;  10's of thousands of packets, and only 1 byte,
just as an example.

I've fixed the bug, and we can process the file now, but I'm thinking
that it may have been better, in this case, to segfault.

So how did you generate this file?

Carter