ArgusWriteOutSocket(0xd40bb1e0) max queue exceeded 500001 - where does the message come from

John Gerth gerth at graphics.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 12 17:05:08 EDT 2013

For  me, the messages are coming from argus since it can't talk a crashed radium,
but I can certainly imagine it happening in a case where radium can't write to  a disk.

Anyway, it's not ambiguous, the syslog entry identifies both the name and PID .

John Gerth      gerth at graphics.stanford.edu  Gates 378   (650) 725-3273 fax 725-6949