FloCon 2014 presentations

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Aug 12 10:37:52 EDT 2013

Gentle people,
FloCon 2014 is coming up and I'd like to invite argus users
to submit talks for the conference.

I'm going to give a 2-part argus tutorial this year.
I am planning on a 1.5 hour introduction for the beginner,
why, what, how type of presentation, and then an advanced
tutorial on implementing argus for large scale infrastructure,
where you have [1]30-[1]50 argi, deployed within a large
global ISP or enterprise, and how to get the most from that
approach.  The principal issue for discussion is centralized
vs distributed data collection and analytics.

If you have any suggestions, I'd love to get your input.
And hopefully you will be coming to FloCon in South Carolina,
in Jan !!!!