argus malloc memory corruption error

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Aug 1 15:40:24 EDT 2013

Oh yes, the output is the key to using valgrind.
It identifies memory issues, like writing into a block
that hasn't been allocated, and reading outside of an
initialized bit of memory.  Somewhere in there is a
line that indicates that we're reading from a block
that has been deallocated, or writing beyond a block's
size.

I'll take what you've got, and I'll compare it with
what I get, and we'll see if there is a gotcha there.

Carter