argus-clients 3.0.7.1 Cisco V9 flows

jdenton at itcglobal.com jdenton at itcglobal.com
Wed Sep 26 13:26:54 EDT 2012

To All,

Working on Cisco V9 flows with Argus capture and decoding.
Saw a thread on trying to decode, I have a network that is generating
Cisco V9 flows and sending to a local server port 9996.
I can grab the raw stream with tshark to verify receipt but was
looking for direction on tracking down the decoding issue.

Is anyone working on a debug of this?  What is needed to recompile
the argus clients in debug mode so  I can use gdb?

May be able to provide raw pcaps of the traffic after scrubbing the
public IP addresses.

Our goal is the use argus to capture flows from various networks across a
geographically diverse area, filter and if possible use radium to send
the filtered streams
   to a centralized Scrutinizer flow collector.

Regards,
jdenton